Every industry has its acronyms, and digital marketing is no different. SEO, PPC, B2C… You’ll definitely come across these terms as you work on putting together a digital marketing strategy for your dermatology practice. What does it all mean? Why should you care? Glad you […]
Author: Madison Marchetti
Turning potential patients into actual patients is an art and a science. Gathering and analyzing data is just one part. Just as important is what you do with that information. There are a lot of tools in the marketer’s toolbox for finding viable leads, and […]
The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights,” Gloria Steinem said. This past weekend, I had the honor of hosting a beautiful International Women’s […]
The New Year is right around the corner and what better way is there to ring in 2019 than goal setting! Each year, I get so excited to start everything with a fresh mentality, especially my professional goals. As a business owner, it’s very important to stay on top of your goals as well as your other business responsibilities. Goals come in many sizes and they’re not all one size fits all and the key to setting them is to aim for something that is realistic for YOU—making them high enough to keep you motivated and continuously moving forward. I’ve gathered up all of my tips and tricks and shared them below to help you kick start your goal setting in a manageable, effective way.
- Evaluate 2018. Reflect back on your goals you had previously set at the beginning of this year.
- Look at your business overall and find those areas you want to improve on. Do you want to expand your marketing efforts, increase sales, generate more leads…you get the idea!
- Create SMART goals—Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timed.
- Break down your goals and figure out how you are going to get there. Big goals often require multiple steps. Instead of thinking about the big picture, break it down into smaller, more manageable goals.
- Talk about your goals. Whether you’re talking about personal or business goals, communicating your goal helps increase the chances of success.
- Reassess your goals. Sometimes you have to stop and reassess your goals throughout the year. Things can change over time.
Goal setting is easier said than done. If you’re like me, you have to have all of your goals listed on something visually appealing. I personally use Cultivate What Matter’s PowerSheets Goal Planner and the aesthetic gets me super excited to plan my goals. I’ve listed some resources below to help you succeed at goal setting:
- 2019 Powersheets Intentional Goal Planner
- How To Set Simple and Impactful Goals
- FREE Goal Setting Printable Sheets
- FREE Goal Setting Planner
I’d love to hear what some of your goals are for 2019, feel free to drop a note in the comments.